Agile Fundamentals for Project Managers: Part 1
Agile Fundamentals Part 1: The 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto
SPECIAL SALE!! ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS AND CLAIM PDUs AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES AND GET YOUR TRAINING DONE BEFORE IT IS NOT THERE ANYMORE. SAVE ON TUITION AND GET IT DONE NOW! THIS COURSE IS PROVIDED WITH 30 DAYS ACCESS (STARTING DATE OF PURCHASE).
The distribution of PDUs in alignment with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™ is provided below.
Why this series of AGILE courses? Many organizations are now asking more of Project Manager Professionals, beyond Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). PMI credential holders need to expand their knowledge and skills. New methodologies such as Scrum and Agile are in high demand. Are you ready? Are you Agile enough? Do not wait too long to adapt to this fast growing trend. This new series of courses is there for you so you can catch up and make sure you are well prepared with the right set of skills to seize new Agile leadership opportunities and advance your project management career.
Course Prerequisite: PMP certified.
COURSE CODE: AGLPM1
PDU CREDITS: 10
The New PMI Talent Triangle™The distribution of PDU’s in our courses is provided in compliance with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™ as follows:
- Technical Project management: 2.5-PDU
- Leadership: 5-PDU
- Strategic and Business Management: 2.5-PDU
TRAINING PROVIDER: PMCAMPUS.com/MOKANOVA INC.
Our training certificate is a valid proof that you completed training toward the new “Course or Training” education category (formerly known as category B)
Who should take this course?
This new series of continuing education courses is intended for project manager professionals who seek to earn PDUs toward PMP recertification and update their knowledge and skills with incorporating the newest Agile and Scrum methodologies into their repertoire of tools and day-to day practice.
What are the topics covered?
The course is organized around the following key areas:
What are the learning goals?
- Learn how the Agile manifesto came into existence and why
- Explore the 12 Agile principles that support the manifesto
- Examine a first set of key leadership skills required to be a successful Agilist
- Develop an understanding regarding how Agile differs from other project management processes, methodologies or frameworks
At the completion of this course, you will be well prepared to educate your organization, coworkers and customers about Agile and ready to apply a first set of key leadership skills required to successfully implement and support an Agile project management environment.
How is the learning environment? What to expect?
Designed for busy professionals, available 24/7 and 100% online, this new series of courses incorporates best practice instructional techniques and maximizes learning outcome while fostering students' professional interest.
Departing from traditional tiresome lengthy video lecturing, this new series of Agile Fundamental courses favors instinctive learning that naturally occurs through experiencing new simulated situations and challenges.
How to master the art of implementing projects the Agile way? What will make you an Agile champion? Important to know the best practices but also key to success are skills learned through experience of recognizing the most common mistakes and becoming highly proficient at avoiding project pitfalls.Our innovative 7-step learning path will guide you to smoothly incorporate solid foundational knowledge and naturally developing new Agile skills through safe simulation of professional practice using story sharing, case studies, real world examples, selected readings, transformational exercises, self assessment tools and other engaging learning activities.
This new type of online training creates a much more refreshing learning experience. Busy professionals make the best use of their professional development study time with acquiring new assets they can directly apply to their day-to-day practice. Itês like having already accumulated experience because the training is directly connecting each student to the reality of Agile implementation issues and challenges.
What is the passing rate? When do I get my certificate of completion?
Activities designed as evaluation tools require an 80% passing score. All activities can be re-done an unlimited number of times and as needed to obtain the passing score. For most other activities, the system will attribute all points at completion. Students can use self-assessment tools to monitor their progress as they complete activities.
Earn Your PDUs
As you complete learning activities, your course certificate will update in real time. Once all tests are passed, your course certificate can be printed immediately. These tests can be retaken as many times as needed to achieve a passing score. We recommend that you keep a copy of the training certificate for your records.
The last step is to report your training in PMI' CCRS and claim your earned credits for PDU recertification. Follow the guidelines provided in this course to make sure you have all the documentation required in hand to complete this process quickly.
Here is a preview of the instructions, click here.
Course BrochureThe course brochure contains a summary of the course details. To preview the course brochure, click here.You will be able to download the PDF version as part of the online course resources.
Included with this online course:
- Access for 30 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of purchase)
- Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
- Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Want to try this PDU course before buying? Sign up now to free demo and get immediate access.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We have our FAQs and getting started tutorials, all located in our PMCAMPUS online helpdesk, and from there you can get in touch with our team should you need further assistance. Use the following link for direct access: https://pmcampus.zendesk.com/forums
Minimum Hardware requirements:
- Pentium IV with 128 MB memory or higher / Mac PowerPC or higher
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8 / Mac IOS9, IOS X
- Internet Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox
- Internet connection: Preferably a high-speed or broadband connection; 56k modem at a minimum
Minimum Software and Settings requirements
- Flash Player 6 (or higher) - this free player is required for course navigation
- PDF Reader - this free reader is required to view course materials
- Enable pop-up windows (i.e., a browser setting).
- For best viewing change your monitor settings to: 1024 x 768, and True Color 32-bit or better.
- Toolbars, such as the ones provided by Google and Yahoo (among others), may impede the functionality of our courses. If that is the case, disable the toolbar.
- Corporate or personal firewalls must allow access to the course. Contact your IT department or support person if you suspect your firewall is preventing access.
Course Features Summary
- Certificate of 10 PDUs - claim it online using PMI CCRS in the category "Course or Training".
- Multimedia lessons, exercises and quizzes
- 30 days unlimited access, 24/7 (start date is date of purchase)
- Online helpdesk