Agile Project Management: Case Studies
Agile Project Case Studies
FLASH SALE 75% OFF - LIMITED TIME ONLY
Discover the problems facing 3 project teams as they tackle many challenges of delivering value to stakeholders! This new course is articulated around 3 real-world project case studies that will help you develop your own Agile project management knowledge and decision making skills, which you can then apply to real world situations.
Course Prerequisite: PMP certified.
COURSE CODE: AGLPM4
PDU CREDITS: 10
the New PMI Talent Triangle™The distribution of PDU’s in our courses is provided in compliance with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™ as follows:
- Technical Project management: 6-PDU
- Leadership: 2-PDU
- Strategic and Business Management: 2-PDU
TRAINING PROVIDER: PMCAMPUS.com/MOKANOVA INC.
Our training certificate is a valid proof that you completed training toward the new “Course or Training” education category (formerly known as category B)PMP project managers who want to gain insights into Agile project management framework with practical learning and real projects case studies. This course grants 10 PDUs at course completion.
What are the topics covered?
The course is organized around the following key areas:
What are the learning goals?
- Learn about the effective use of Agile in the face of challenges
- Understand how large mission-critical systems can be implemented using Agile
- Recognize issues that can arise with rushed Agile implementations
- Understand how Agile was implemented after multiple attempts at the Waterfall approach
- Understand the Agile lessons learned with the applied use of DSDM
- Recognize how Agile best practices can address project issues at different levels
- Learn how leadership made the difference in Agile adoption and success
At the completion of this course, you will have gained an extensive understanding of Agile success stories from the US Department of Veterans Affairs, the FBI and the UK Ministry of Defense cases studies that illustrate Agile adoption using Scrum and DSDM including pros and cons to apply to your future projects.
How is the learning environment? What to expect?
Designed for busy professionals, available 24/7 and 100% online, this new series of courses incorporates best practice activity-based instructional design and maximizes learning outcome while fostering students’ professional interest.
Departing from traditional video lecturing, this new series of courses includes newer and optimized interactive learning activities where students make their way with answering and participating into guided activities. Using a mix of self-assessment, readings, quizzes, web search, articles review, exercises and stories sharing, students are getting involved with stimulating professional practice from the get go.
This new type of active learning makes a much more interesting learning experience and acquiring assets that professionals can directly apply to their day-to-day practice. It’s like having already accumulated experience because the training is directly connecting each student to the reality of Agile implementation issues and challenges.
What is the passing rate? When do I get my certificate of completion?
Scorable Activities require an 80% passing score. They can be re-done an unlimited number of times and as needed to obtain the passing score. Students can use self-assessment tools to monitor their progress as they complete activities.
Earn Your PDUs
As you complete learning activities, your course certificate will update in real time. Once all tests are passed, your course certificate can be printed immediately. These tests can be retaken as many times as needed to achieve a passing score. We recommend that you keep a copy of the training certificate for your records.
The last step is to report your training in PMI' CCRS and claim your earned credits for PMP certification renewal. Follow the guidelines provided in this course to make sure you have all the documentation required in hand to complete this process quickly.
Course BrochureThe course brochure contains a summary of the course details. You will be able to download it as part of the course resources. See preview in AGLPM1.
Included with this online course:
- Access for 30 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of purchase)
- Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
- Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Want to try this PDU course before buying? Sign up now to free demo and get immediate access.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We have our FAQs and getting started tutorials, all located in our PMCAMPUS online helpdesk, and from there you can get in touch with our team should you need further assistance. Use the following link for direct access: https://pmcampus.zendesk.com/forums
Minimum Hardware requirements:
- Pentium IV with 128 MB memory or higher / Mac PowerPC or higher
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8 / Macintosh OS9, OSX
- Internet Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox
- Internet connection: Preferably a high-speed or broadband connection; 56k modem at a minimum
Minimum Software and Settings requirements
- Flash Player 6 (or higher) - this free player is required for course navigation
- PDF Reader - this free reader is required to view course materials
- Enable pop-up windows (i.e., a browser setting).
- For best viewing change your monitor settings to: 1024 x 768, and True Color 32-bit or better.
- Toolbars, such as the ones provided by Google and Yahoo (among others), may impede the functionality of our courses. If that is the case, disable the toolbar.
- Corporate or personal firewalls must allow access to the course. Contact your IT department or support person if you suspect your firewall is preventing access.
FLASH SALE 75% OFF - LIMITED TIME ONLY