10 PDU - Effective Project Management using PMIS and MS Project Part 6
Part 6: Project Change Management and MS Project Advanced Features
FINAL CLEARANCE! THIS COURSE WILL BE DISCONTINUED NOVEMBER 15, 2016. THERE IS STILL TIME TO ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS AND CLAIM PDUs AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES AND GET YOUR TRAINING DONE BEFORE IT IS NOT THERE ANYMORE. THE COURSE WILL BE CLOSED NOVEMBER 15, 2016 AT MIDNIGHT (PST). THERE IS NO TIME EXTENSION FOR CLEARANCE COURSES. SAVE ON TUITION AND GET IT DONE NOW!
The distribution of PDUs in alignment with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™ is provided in the course brochure below.
Course Prerequisite: PMP certified
COURSE CODE: EPROJ6
PDU CREDITS: 10 PDU new “Course or Training” education category (formerly known as category B)
The new PMI talent triangle™The distribution of PDU's in our courses is provided in compliance with the new PMI Talent Triangle™ as follows:
- Technical Project management: 6-PDU
- Leadership: 2-PDU
- Strategic and Business Management: 2-PDU
TRAINING PROVIDER: PMCAMPUS.com/MOKANOVA INC.
Our training certificate is a valid proof that you completed training toward the new “Course or Training” education category (formerly known as category B)
In this sixth and last course of the series, you will learn how MS Project productivity tools can help you when things get more complex and you have to manage project changes, schedule compression, fast-track approaches.
This training highlights the benefits of PMIS such as Microsoft Project software to apply more efficiently PMI good practices at control change management.
Topics and Learning Objectives
Unit 1 (2 hours 45 minutes): Project Change Control and MS Project
- How to reschedule an entire project
- Editing and removing unwanted constraints
- Easy way to find and replace text
- Updating recurring tasks
Unit 2 (2 hours 15 minutes): Schedule Compression, Custom Gantt Chart Functionalities
- Learn all about how Gantt Charts can be customized
- Understand how to manage schedule changes using compression techniques
- Raise your awareness about good practices when fast-tracking projects
- Learn strategies for managing project risk when schedule compression is required
Unit 3 (2 hours 15 minutes): Large Projects and growing complexity, MS Project productivity tools
- Introduction to the global template
- Learn how to update the global template using the Organizer
- Study about mega projects, its characteristics, and areas of focus
Unit 4 (2 hours 45 minutes): MS Project Macro tools
- What is a macro?
- Recording and running a macro
- Creating keyboard shortcuts and adding a ribbon button to run a macro
- Editing and deleting macros
Interactive Training Activities:
- 4 Audio Narrated Presentation
- 1 Good Practice Survey
- 3 Articles and Discussion
- 22 Video Lessons
- 22 Interactive Tutorials
Earn Your PDUs
As you complete learning activities, your course certificate will update in real time. Once all tests are passed, your course certificate can be printed immediately. These tests can be retaken as many times as needed to achieve a passing score. We recommend that you keep a copy of the training certificate for your records.
The last step is to report your training in PMI' CCRS and claim your earned credits for PDU recertification. Follow the guidelines provided in this course to make sure you have all the documentation requires in hand to complete this process quickly.