10 PDU-Leadership & Personalities
10 PDU-Leadership & Personalities
Course Prerequisite: PMP certified.
Activity ID: PDUPER
This new leadership course provides 10 hours of structured learning experience (10 PDUS) and is articulated around a set of video interviews, multimedia and interactive practical learning activities. Leadership can not be learned from books! This course is a smart way to further develop your leadership skills and earn valuable PDUs at the same time.
All students earn their 10 PDU certificate by completing the quizzes and interactive activities. Answers and Activities suggested solutions are provided and students can re-do all activities as many times as needed to obtain a passing score.
In this course, students will:
- Identify and discuss leadership styles and team's diverse personalities.
- Understand key behavioral dynamics of leading a team: how to communicate and facilitate team work, engage and empower team members, manage diversity and conflicts, and maximize contributions.
- Reflect on the impact of diverse personalities in teams based on stories narrated by real world leaders.
- Apply knowledge and skills to discuss diverse teams and leadership styles challenges.
Students are exposed and challenged with various types of learning experiences as follow:
- Video interviews of corporate leaders will challenge students to reflect on their skills and experience as they develop their own leadership style.
- Essays reflection questions will guide students to discuss "ideas for action" that could be implemented as they return in their organization.
- Quizzes test students' critical thinking abilities as well as their understanding of the concepts and ideas presented in the videos and articles.
This new course is composed of 10 hours of structured learning experience (10 PDUS) and contains video debrief and article critique learning activities:
- For each video debrief activity, students will be asked to watch a video of 3-5 minutes, answer quizzes questions, write a short reflection essay and browse and share essays with other students.
- For each article critique activity, students will be asked to read an article provided in pdf format, write a short summary essay, browse and share essays with other students and answer quizzes questions.
This course includes 12 video debrief learning activities and 4 article critique activities:
- Video Debrief Learning Activities:
- 1) It Takes A Team To Solve Challenges
- 2) Getting The Best Out Of A Diverse Team
- 3) Facilitating Chaos In Teams
- 4) Respect And Value Every IndividualÕs Contribution
- 5) Diversity In Teams
- 6) Team Leaders Need To Be Team Players
- 7) Human Capital Is The Basis For Competitive Advantage
- 8) Cooperation vs. Competition
- 9) Engage, Empower And Excite Your People
- 10) Embracing Conflict
- 11) Communicating Through Conflict
- 12) Incentivizing Conflict
- Article Critique Activities:
- 1) Leadership that gets results
- 2) Emotional Intelligence: A Primer
- 3) The Six Leadership Styles at a Glance
- 4) Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
Included with this online course:
- Access for 90 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of first login)
- Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
- 100% Pass Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Want to try it before buying? Sign up now to free demo and get immediate access to samples of this course.
In order for you to successfully carry out this online training program, it is required that your computer fulfills these minimum hardware and software requirements:
* Computer: Pentium IV with 128 MB memory or higher / Mac PowerPC or higher
Flash Player 6
To navigate through the training program, your browser needs the free Flash plug-in; if it doesn't have it already you can download it from here:
The condensed notes in this training program are in the PDF format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader software to view the reading packages.
- Certificate of 10 PDUs Category A
- Video Interviews
- HBR Articles
- Quizzes and Interactive Activities r 90 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of first login)
- online HelpDesk
- 90 days unlimited 24/7 hours access