*77% Off* 45 PDU- Agile Fundamentals and Applications
Agile Fundamentals and Applications Training For PMP Renewal - 45 PDU Credits
SPECIAL SALES! ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS AND CLAIM PDUs AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES AND GET YOUR TRAINING DONE BEFORE IT IS NOT THERE ANYMORE. SAVE ON TUITION AND GET IT DONE NOW! THIS COURSE BUNDLE IS PROVIDED WITH 30 DAYS ACCESS (STARTING DATE OF PURCHASE).
The distribution of PDUs in alignment with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™ is provided in the course brochure below.
|This new series of PMP PDU continuing education courses is intended for project manager professionals who seek to earn PDU credits toward PMP recertification and update their knowledge and skills with incorporating the newest Agile and Scrum methodologies into their repertoire of project management tools and day-to day practice.|
Agile PDU Bundle Summary
This PDU bundle contains new courses from our continuing education project management training and offers best value for you money!
See below links to detailed course brochures included in this bundle:
- Course Series Overview - Students testimonials - Course Interactive Features
- Agile Fundamentals for Project Managers: Part 1 (10 PDUs)
- Agile Fundamentals for Project Managers: Part 2 (10 PDUs)
- Agile Fundamentals for Project Managers: Part 3 (5 PDUs)
- Agile Project Management: Case Studies (10 PDUs)
- Agile Project Management: Lessons Learned (10 PDUs)
Included with this online bundle of 5 courses:
- Access for 30 days access for each course, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of purchase)
- Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
- Pass Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Why taking this course and learn the Agile methodology?
Agile Project Management is a management approach that makes it possible for teams to complete high-quality work quickly and efficiently. Operating within the Scrum framework for project development, this approach assigns employees into one of three different roles.
The first role, the role of product owner, is to utilize advanced project management skills to set goals, identify priorities, and adjust the project’s orientation to ensure customer satisfaction. The ScrumMaster’s role in agile project management is to assign team members to prioritized tasks and ensure that project obstacles can be avoided or overcome. Of course, the members of this self-organized team are responsible for working together to accomplish their assigned tasks and contribute to the completion of the entire project.
Our course in agile project management was designed to familiarize newcomers with this management approach, but it also can serve as a review of the best practices for some of the more seasoned professionals. Additionally, this course provides Professional Development Units (PDUs) that will directly contribute to the success of a Project Management Professional (PMP) career. If you are ready to earn PDUs and advance your PMP career by gaining experience in agile project management, explore our free demo materials and enroll in this course today.
Course Features Summary
- Certificate of 45 PDUs - claim it online using PMI CCRS in the category "Course or Training".
- Multimedia lessons, exercises and quizzes
- Distribution of PDUs in our courses is provided in alignment with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™
- Access for 30 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of purchase)
- Online HelpDesk