8 PDU PMP Advanced Skills RDS Domain V: Project Closing Skills
Real World Project Management: 7 Critical Skills Required for Effective Closing of Projects (8 PDUs)
Course Prerequisite: PMP certified
COURSE CODE: PDUSKL5
PDU CREDITS: 8The distribution of PDU’s in our courses is provided in compliance with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™ as follows:
- Technical Project management: 5-PDU
- Leadership: 1.5-PDU
- Strategic and Business Management: 1.5-PDU
TRAINING PROVIDER: PMCAMPUS.com/MOKANOVA INC.
PMCAMPUS issues certificates of course completion for PDUs Category B.
Designed to fit busy professionals schedule, our online PDU training format allows for professional progression with engaging content and without information overload associated with many of the other PDU classes.
Course OverviewDesigned to complement Part 1 of our Project Management Key Skills Series, Part 5 provides students with the key skills needed to close projects. These skills are critical for Project Manager Professionals to overcome the typical challenges involved with performing many the day-to-day tasks resulting from the new Project Management Professional Role Delineation Study (RDS) published by PMI. Furthermore this course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
The course activities include a mix of interactive narrated presentations, self-assessment surveys on best practices in project management, and mini-case examples.
Since the results of the latest RDS can affect examination content and qualification criteria, we utilized this information to ensure that our course materials and PDU courses are 100% compliant with these updated standards. In addition to providing students with the most recent compliant, accurate information, the course topics help students connect the dots between the RDS, the 2013 Project Management Professional (PMP) situational examination questions, and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
After completing this PDU course online, you will be able to:
- Describe each of the 8 tasks listed in the latest RDS for closing projects
- Understand how these tasks are completed using the best practices and principles highlighted in the latest Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Identify your current weaknesses and develop strategies to close skill gaps
- Demonstrate proficiency with new skills by answering PMP situational examination questions and solving problems presented in mini-case examples
The course is articulated around the following 7 key tasks:
- Domain V, Task 1: Obtaining final acceptance of the project deliverables
- Domain V, Task 2: Transfering the ownership of the deliverables to the assigned stakeholders
- Domain V, Task 3: Obtaining financial, legal, and administrative closure
- Domain V, Task 4: Distributing the final project report
- Domain V, Task 5: Collating lessons learned
- Domain V, Task 6: Archiving project documents and materials
- Domain V, Task 7: Measuring customer satisfaction
Earn Your PDUs Easily
As you complete learning activities, your course certificate will update in real time. Once all tests are passed, your course certificate can be printed immediately. These tests can be retaken as many times as needed to achieve a passing score.
Included With This Online Course:
- 90 days unlimited access, 24/7 (start date is date of first login)
- Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
- Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
If I need more time can I purchase an extension to the PDU courses?
Which category of PDU courses do I earn from PMCAMPUS.com?
More questions about getting started and all the ways to earn PDUs?
Minimum Hardware requirements:
Minimum Software and Settings requirements