Company News and Announcements
July 2016 - PMCAMPUS is now offering category B PDUs.
Please note that the way PMCAMPUS’ PDU certificates are reported has changed. Claiming of PDUs earned with our educational organization is now done online using PMI CCRS and selecting the category “course or training activity offered by a third-party vendor”. For all courses in our catalog, we provide students with the documentation needed to fill-in quickly the online PDU claim form as detailed below.
Our training certificate is a valid proof that you completed training toward the “Course or Training” education category (also known as category B) and your training can be reported as follow:
- 1) Login to the CCRS at ccrs.pmi.org (using your PMI username/password)
- 2) Select Report PDUs from the left-hand side menu
- 3) Complete the following fields to provide the details for the claim: Training provider: International Campus for Project Management Education (PMCAMPUS.com). Do NOT select from the drop down list as it contains old provider code that is retired. Activity: copy/paste the course title as advertised on PMCAMPUS.com website (course brochure). ENTER the course name by typing it. Do NOT select from the drop down list as it contains old courses codes that are retired. Description: copy/paste the course’s learning objectives as advertised on PMCAMPUS.com website (course brochure) URL: PMCAMPUS.com Email contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org PDUs claimed: enter the PDUs amount as advertised on PMCAMPUS.com website for each skill: technical, leadership, strategic
- 4) Verify the accuracy of your claim. Follow the instructions on screen to complete your claim.
- On March 11, 2015, PMCampus will be giving away ten coupons (yes that’s it, 10 not just 1!) for free registration and access to our 10-PDU Course: Agile Best Practices and Adoption Barriers - an insightful training for PMP® project managers seeking to gain an extensive knowledge of project management best practices that can encourage Agile development, as well as the practices that can produce barriers to Agile adoption. Get your chance to win this course for free!
- All we need is 5 minutes of your time and your honest opinion in our survey which you can take starting today! Last day of submission is on March 2, 2015. To be considered for the draw, simply submit your contact details required on the last item in the survey.
- The survey contains 10 questions and takes less than 5 minutes to complete. The survey is about: (1) A new Digital badge for PDU training and (2) The course(s) that you would like us to do next.
- By taking the survey you agree to this survey terms and conditions:
- Participants will answer the PMCampus Survey and submit complete contact details required in the survey.
- PMCampus will draw 10 winners randomly. Winners will get coupons to register to the PDU Training "Agile Best Practices and Adoption Barriers"provided by PMCampus.com.
- Entry submissions: last day of survey submission will be on March 2, 2015
- Survey results will be announced on March 11, 2015 via the PMCampus newsletter and will be posted on PMCampus news page.
- PMCampus will send coupons to the winners via email on March 11, 2015 so they can redeem their free training immediately.
- Winners will have access to the above mentioned course for 90 days access, 24/7 unlimited. PMCampus general terms and conditions apply for this course.
As a general guidance, please always make sure to update your knowledge of the PDU claim process using the latest version of the PMP handbook published by PMI, currently located here: http://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/project-management-professional-handbook.pdf
We are thrilled to announce our new digital badges for PDU education. See below:
2015 CATALOG - 5 DIFFERENT DIGITAL BADGES
INSIGHTS FROM OUR 2015 PDU STUDENTS SURVEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Thanks to everyone for your contribution! The winners list is published within the insight document. All winners have been emailed on March 11, 2015.
The report highlights the results of our 2015 survey among our PDU students. It provides valuable statistics related to students expectations for their continuing education needs. Today's project management careers are evolving and professionals need updated and advanced skills to meet the challenges of the global ever changing marketplace. Our 2015 survey will continue to guide our team to develop training products and services that responds and aligns with these expectations. ANSWER OUR SURVEY AND YOU COULD WIN A FREE 10-PDU COURSE!
2015 SURVEY IS HOT OFF THE PRESS
ANSWER OUR SURVEY AND YOU COULD WIN A FREE 10-PDU COURSE!