*PROMO* 20 PDU PMP Recertification Update: PMBOK 5 Essentials
Take this course to update your knowledge and skills and earn PDU credits
** PDU courses at a fraction of the cost - Hurry: Limited time only!!**
Course Prerequisite: PMP certified
COURSE CODE: PDUPM20
TRAINING PROVIDER: PMCAMPUS.com/MOKANOVA INC.
PMCAMPUS issues certificates of course completion for PDUs Category B.
PDU CREDITS: 20
The New PMI Talent Triangle™The distribution of PDUs in our courses is provided in alignment with the new PMI Talent Triangle ™ as follows:
- Technical Project management: 12-PDU
- Leadership: 4-PDU
- Strategic and Business Management: 4-PDU
The benefits of maintaining PMP certification are many. The certification is globally recognized and it demonstrates your knowledge and use of standards that have been established by leading project management practitioners around the world. Why wait any longer? Start your training now and maintain yourself on a successful career path!
Recertification can also lead to greater recognition from employers, expanded career opportunities and greater earnings.
By completing this course, students will:
- Acquire and update must-know project management standards, concepts and definitions from the latest Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition
- Assess their skills with taking exam simulations and ensure they stay up to date with the new 2013 PMP exam objectives
- Develop awareness of the necessary updates they need to apply to their professional practice to stay in alignment with updated standards in project management standards
Course Materials and Interactive Learning Activities
Speed Reading guides you through skimming and scanning the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), a smart way to prevent information overload and effectively remember key details and high-level information. You will develop the ability to study faster the important Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) concepts and PMI terminology.
Webcasts provide training videos with audio narration of critical subject matter from each of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) knowledge areas – enabling effortless learning in chunks when the brain is most receptive. As you listen and watch the webcast, you will comprehend the material at the greatest depth.
Karma™ eSim: Immerse yourself in realistic PMP mini exam simulations and assess your level of proficiency towards the new PMP exam and the new Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The question database includes 500+ high quality PMP practice questions. Also included is a strengths and weaknesses analyzer – use this valuable resource to identify knowledge gaps and update your knowledge and skills as needed.
Screencasts present in a condensed format all Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) key changes in concept, terminology and project documents and plans that were implemented between Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fourth Edition and – Fifth Edition. Indispensable for PMP credential holders who want to stay up to date with the latest version of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and conduct their teams using PMI good practice in alignment to the latest version of project management standards.
The course features a series of 11 mini-courses modules, and provides 20 PDU credits category B.
Mini-courses topics are organized by knowledge area to keep closely related to the new Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and the new 2013 PMP® exam objectives:
- Human Resource
- Professional Responsibility & Code of Ethics
Course Certificate and EvaluationYou will earn pdu credits as soon as you complete answering all the quiz questions and obtain an overall score above 75%. Several tries are permitted. You can print your certificate online as soon as you have completed this course.
Included with this online course:
- Access for 90 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of first login)
- Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
- Pass Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Want to try it before buying? Sign up now to free demo and get immediate access to samples of this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I need more time can I purchase an extension to the PDU courses?
Which category of PDU courses do I earn from PMCAMPUS.com?
More questions about getting started and all the ways to earn PDUs?
Minimum Hardware requirements:
Minimum Software and Settings requirements
Course Features Summary
- Certificate of 20 PDUs - claim it online using PMI CCRS in the category "Course or Training".
- Multimedia lessons, exercises and quizzes
- 90 days unlimited access, 24/7 (start date is date of first login)
- Online helpdesk
- Content updated and aligned to the most recent the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition