Our Training Methodology in PMP Exam Preparation is Tested and Trusted
Our online courses are more effective than traditional courses because they are engaging students into active learning.This is promoting the "learning by doing" approach which is widely recognized as a highly effective way to learn new skills. Such instructional design approach is challenging to implement, it is more sophisticated than the usual boring video lecture but we are proud to constantly thrive to make this approach our priority when we develop new training for our students!
Our PMP Exam Preparation Course is one of the most popular and effective training available globally 100% online!
Smooth sailing to the PMP exam has never been so simple with our new study roadmap and enhanced 3-step methodology. Our "Explore, Connect, Master" progressive learning approach is a recognized efficient approach for passing the PMP exam at first try. Our improved and unparallel Karma™ PMP® Exam Simulator simulates closely the exam format and allows students to bridge their knowledge gaps as they go.
Our unique, efficient and progressive online PMP certification training methodology allows PMP exam candidates to prepare for the PMP exam and earn thier PMI's 35 contact hours certificate at the same time.
PMCAMPUS.com is the proud developer of original and high quality content
Since 2003, we have developed a comprehensive collection of online study material to prepare for the PMP and CAPM certification exam including thousands of PMP exam practice questions. PMCAMPUS.com's designed and developped the Karma™ PMP® Exam Simulator. It is a unique, reliable and fully secure online PMP Exam simulation system that provides you with intensive and specifically targeted training, as well as an extensive review mode with detailed explanations and references.
We also select and license instructional material from third party providers that respond to our quality criteria. Similarly we contribute to other companies by licensing under white label our practice questions database. Our practice question database is used by thousands of students every year, worldwide.
We collaborate globally and we are proud to be part of a network of experts and contacts that help us provide high quality and affordable online study material to many PMP and CAPM aspirants. We continuously improve our courses and training material in response to our students feedback and needs and we make sure through our PMP peer review process that our content meets the most rigorous standards.
We have positioned our training company as one of the most affordable in the world, though not compromising on the quality of our training material. We train thousands of students per year and PMCAMPUS' "Platinum" all-in-one bundle is the most popular online training in our catalog.
Bibliography - Texbooks used as reference by our team of authors
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition) published by PMI
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, 10th Edition Harold Kerzner, Ph.D. Wiley; 10 edition (978-0-470-27870-3)
- Project Management Workbook and PMP/CAPM Exam Study Guide, 10th Edition by Harold, Ph.D. Kerzner and Frank P. Saladis, Wiley; (0470278722)
- PMP Exam Prep, 7th Edition By Rita Mulcahy, RMC Publications (1932735410)
- PMP Study Guide by Joseph Phillips , McGraw Hill Publishing (0072262907)
- PMP Study Guide by Kim Heldman, PMP Sybex (1118083210)
- Head First PMP: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam by Andrew Stellman & Jennifer Greene, O'Reilly Media, Inc. (0596801912)
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management (Portable Mba Series), Wiley; 4th edition (1118073770)
- Fundamentals of Project Management (Worksmart) (Paperback) by James P. Lewis, AMACOM; 4th edition (0814417485)
- Managing the Project Team by Vijay K. Verma , published by PMI (1880410427)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Role Delineation Study published by PMI (88041029X)
- Risk Management: Concepts and Guidance, 4th edition , ESI Intl (1890367559)
- PMI's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct PMI
- Practice Standard for Earned Value Management PMI 1930699425
- Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures - Second Edition PMI 1933890134
- Practice Standard for Scheduling PMI 1930699840
- The Standard for Program Management - 2nd Edition PMI 9781933890524